Join our team! We are currently hiring an Online Marketeer / Product Manager!
Are you looking to further your career in an international B2B setting & like growing businesses and product sales through marketing campaigns? Do you have an interest in working in a cutting-edge biotechnology field? Then apply!
MFS is a leading biotechnology company which uses phage technology to prevent food poisoning.
Your role at Micreos
As the Online Marketeer / Product Manager you possess a strong affinity with knowing how to communicate with target groups. Communication is your strong suit. Your primary focus is working on our brand identity. Creating engaging marketing campaigns that put PhageGuard on the map and converts. In this role you are responsible for understanding our business and the needs of the customer. Matching these two in sleek marketing materials, media outings and content creation. When signaling a potential improvement, you formulate this into actionable points or even a project. You are the primary contact for IT- & Media parties and Bureaus. General office task will be part of the role.
As Online Marketeer / Product Manager you will be responsible for
- Managing social- and advertisement campaigns.
- Managing brand identity and uniformity.
- Primary contact for Marketing & Digital media bureaus.
- Content creation & material creation (whitepapers, videos, datasheets, etc.).
- Improving the lead generation process.
- Further automization of website workflows.
- Maintaining & improving the company wide use of secondary support programs such as Pipedrive & Mailchimp.
More about you and your competences
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing-, business-, communication-, creative fields (or related fields).
- +/- 2 years of experience in a customer oriented & creative-, or comparable position. Creative affinity and prior experience regarding marketing and communication are preferred. (Medior job title).
- Team player: being able to work as part of a diverse team.
- Flexibility: being able to perform a wide array of tasks, no 9 to 5 mentality.
- Display initiative, drive & enthusiasm.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
We are looking for an energetic, daring, social person with excellent listening and communicative skills. Not being afraid to ask questions and have a broad understanding regarding business processes. Someone inquisitive by nature. Being pro-active and able to perform and complete tasks without continuous guidance. Focus on customer-oriented action.
Being part of a unique biotech SME consisting of a young and dynamic team. Receiving extensive hands-on experience and knowledge, making an impact in improving food safety. The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. We offer you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.
Have we sparked your enthusiasm regarding this position? Good! We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter/motivation. You can apply by sending these to email@example.com. Always feel free to call us, in case you have any questions or would like more information about the position: +31 (0) 888007151.
Please only apply if you’re eligible to work in the Netherlands.
About Micreos & PhageGuard
Micreos is a pioneer in the field of targeted antibacterial technology. We develop cutting-edge proprietary products and technology, among which the PhageGuard product line. Our success is based on a history of successful collaborations with top universities, institutes and customers around the globe. Our innovative research is regularly featured in scientific journals and media publications worldwide.